Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Heartfelt Thanks (by Marga)

Hello all, today I would like to show you a card made with some new and some old stamps.


The background I made with Distress Inks and I splattered some water on it.
In the corner I stamped the leaves from the Wisteria Lane set with two different colours of ink.
Then I stamped the Silhouette Palaces with a brown ink and masked them a little so I could stamp the oriental houses from the Babushka set. These houses I coloured with ink. The sentiment is from the Words to Dazzle and Sparkle set.

Stamps I used: Words of Dazzle and Sparkle, Babushka, Silhouette Palaces, Wisteria Lane.

Hugs Marga

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely WOW!! Stunning design and colours Marga, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke combinatie van stempels en kleuren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing backround for these beautiful stamps!! Love so much the colours and the waterdrops effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card with such fresh colours Marga, and the pretty foliage at the top draws your eyes in to the card and love the stamped and framed sentiments and then the pretty oriental buildings look beautiful with the silhouette palaces in front which frame the bottom of the card perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Marga. Love the colours. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!