Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 13 April 2017

Fabulous Faberge Egg by Zoe

Good Morning Lovelies and I'm back for my second post this month featuring the wonderful Russian Themed Stamps. They are gorgeous and will appeal to everyone at any level of crafting skill.

I hope you like my samples?

My first card is using a Linen textured card which I masked off with low tack tape, I used Pan Pastels and sealed using cheap hairspray, leaving the tape in place I stamped the Russian Exquisite Egg in the middle first then either side using Versafine Onyx Black Inkpad, removed the tape, stamped my sentiment, added some sequins. 

My second card was stamped with Versamark Inkpad and heat embossed in white, I then inked over using dye-based inkpads, I then stamped around the edges using the same colour inkpads as the background to create a bit more texture, finished with a diecut sentiment.

My third project is a very simple wall hanging, I just used Chipped Sapphire Distress ink and moved the ink around using a water brush, I blended around the egg using the same Inkpad and a sponge, added some of the crackle from the crackle stamp without using a block in the same ink. I then matted and layered and stripped back some cardboard box I'd had lying around and painted with a white crackle paint and once dry I sprayed with a glossy varnish to seal it.
 



 
Thank you so much for taking time to visit, have a great day xx Zoe xx 

10 comments:

  1. Three fantastic Projects Love them all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects, especially love the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamp looks great on all, but the first is my favorite; love all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three beautiful creations Zoe and the colours and designs are so pretty and shows what you can do with just one stamp and some sentiments. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous creations Zoe, all beautifully designed and coloured, love the first card especially, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stamps and faulous backgrounds -really love the first one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! They are all so beautiful, couldn't possibly pick a fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three projects are stunning Zoe, I particularly love the first one.
    Great work. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!