Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 29 April 2017

Stampbord domino book (posted by Claire)

Good morning, Claire here with a little domino book made using stamps from Babushka and Silhouette Palaces.


I made the covers from Stampbord dominos, I love stampbord as it takes ink beautifully. I stamped the little skyline from Babushka and added colour with Sakura Stardust pens and a water brush. Once that was dry I added some gold embossing and some glossy accents. I also embossed around the edges with WOW Gold EP


To make the concertina pages I cut a strip of card to size and folded it to fit the stampbord covers.  I stamped  the Silhouette Palaces with versamark and embossed with black EP. I then used Twinkling H2Os to paint in the sky before adding a few stars, white highlights to the towers and a little moon with silver paint.


Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. Very very beautiful. Love the Way you did it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning piece Claire, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever xxx Love this idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning little book,beautiful stamps and gorgeous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation inside and out Claire and love the stamping and the wonderful colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have been so busy! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!