Good morning. Here is another of my TV show samples using the Katya stamp. I have used in in a different way to make a decorative mandala. I hope that you like it.
- Katya and Words to Dazzle and Sparkle stamp sets
- 8 X 8 inch card blank, stamping card (white), coloured card (blue with lighter blue core)
- Multicoloured dye based inkpad (purples & blues) and Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass)
- WOW Embossing powder (Clear Gloss)
- Water based sparkle pens (blue, purple, yellow)
- Dies (circle and decorative lattice circle)
- Decorative embossing folder and sanding block
- Emboss the blue card and lightly sand to enhance the texture. Glue to the card blank.
- Stamp Katya 4 times onto stamping card using rainbow ink. Heat emboss with the clear powder. Dye inks dry quickly so you need to add the powder immediately after stamping. Cut out the headdress to create a mandala. Colour with glitter pens adding some shading by dragging colour with a water brush. Glue to the card front.
- Cut the decorative circle from blue card and add additional colour with sparkle pens. Cut the plain circle from white card and stamp the sentiment. Edge with Distress ink and glue to the card with 3D foam.