Here's what you do:
- Stamp the Russian Floral Egg onto a piece of blue cardstock using Versamark.
- Apply WOW Gold Rich EP and heat set.
- Colour the egg with coloured pencils. Fill in the open spaces, add shading around the embossed areas for a sense of dimension.
- Apply a dusting of Distress Inks around the card to achieve a "velvety" effect. I used Chipped Sapphire and Seedless Preserves.
- Finally, frame the egg by stamping the four corners of the cardstock with a stamp from Breath of Spring and VersaFine Imperial Purple. Embellish the egg with bling or pearls.
Five easy steps but, oh, quite impressive, don't you think? Go on, give it a go. There are 2 egg designs to choose from. You could start your very own collection of Faberge inspired eggs.
As always, I have more pics and details on my blog. And please swing by often for more project ideas from the rest of the team. Have a lovely day, everyone!