Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Butterfly frame by Brenda


Good morning to you all, Brenda here and I hope you are almost prepared for Christmas, only 6 sleeps now!!

My first share this time is a little frame which I stamped with Distress Ink and the lovely Fern from the Wild Meadow set, I used two colours to ink the stamp to give a variegated look and then distress the edges with the same colours. Inside the frame I used one of the Designer papers and stamped a sentiment from Shared beauty and stamped, coloured and cut out three Butterflies from April Fairy and Just Butterflies.


Here I have a tent card using Movie strip collage which I stamped once, masked and stamped a second time, coloured with with pencils and added some Distress Ink around the blooms.


I loved the colour of this particular sheet from the Designer papers and followed the colourway stamping images from Wild Meadow and Floral grunge with Versafine Clair inks. I made the base shape with the Tagtastic stamp stamping three times with Versamark and embossing with detail white, then cutting out the three tag shapes slightly larger to create a black frame. I fixed the thee together with card hinges in the back, fixed the stamped papers, some cord and embellies. I also stamped sentiments from Be Kind and Shared beauty.

This is my last post before Christmas so I would like to wish everyone a peaceful Christmas season.


7 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Brenda, love them all.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful selection of cards Brenda, beautifully designed and coloured.
    I wish you and your family a joyful and peaceful Christmas and a New year filled with good health and happiness, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic creations and two of them using some pretty background papers and wonderful stamped flowers, and the middle one with more lovely flowers is so soft and beautifully coloured with pencils. Wishing you a ver Happy Christmas Brenda, and looking forward to lots more enjoyable creativity in the coming year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how wonderful cards!!! Your different styles always stunning me! LOVE the adorable frame with the flying butterflies and that so unique movie strip collage, so modern and sweet! The triptych made with tags has wonderful blended colours and a lot of beautiful details... A joy for the eyes!!
    Big hugs, have yourself a very merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation. Perfect stamping and colouring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful designs. Just ordered Wild Meadow and Movie Strip Collage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!