Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 14 June 2014

A Magical Scene by Doreen

Hello to you all, I am sharing a card made with one of the beautiful Summer Fairies I have used the June Fairy which is a gorgeous silhouette. 
I have made the background by masking off the moon and mountains and sponging with distress inks Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar.....I have then stamped my images with black Versafine  onto the background.The flowers have been coloured with Shaded Lilac,Dusty Concord and Mowed Lawn distress inks...I finished off with some glitter and the sentiment which is from the "Birthday Words" stamp sheet.xxx 
Enjoy you weekend whatever you are up to.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful fantasy scene! I like the "clean"look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene, love the fairy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful Doreen - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful scene Doreen it looks so cool where this fairy is I would love to be there to escape the hot and humid nights we have had recently
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background and a gorgeous scene you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting to see the way you balanced the fairy image with use of the black vertical strip with the pink ribbon which in turn echoes the pinkiness of the sky. Your hazy moon gives a vary atmospheric sense to the whole composition & I do love the flowers.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Doreen. I bet you sparkle now!! The glitter does give the images a touch of magic.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It certainly is a magical cards with wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this scene and the sparkly fairy. The pinks and the lilacs make a beautiful night time effect, and the foliage and the flowers frame it perfectly, with the pink ribbon and twine and sentiment to finish, and layering on the dark card makes that ribbon really stand out. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!