Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 21 January 2020

Splendid! (by Sandra)

Hello
I am here today to share my second post with cards made from the December show on Hochanda.

All the cards are made with stamps from Steampunk Birds, Punky Expressions and  Punky Flowers


A couple of CAS card using the paddle duck and rooster. I coloured them with alcohol pens. I love the sentiments!


Next, I stamped some of the quirky flowers and coloured with Distress Markers.


And finally the adorable owl. I coloured with Distress Inks on a Brushos background.

Thanks for looking
Sandra x

6 comments:

  1. These are really fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four quite CAS cards Sandra but the duck, rooster and owl are so large they cover a card beautifully, and then the light bulb lamps make a wonderful repeat pattern on the other. Wonderful colouring in such pretty colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These CAS cards make me smile, such fun punky stamps and you shown them perfectly with your amazing colouring! Any medium you used work so well! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent designs. I am completely in love with these stamps. Creative Blessings. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!