Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 19 January 2020

Use Your Imagination (by Julie)


Hello, today I have three cards to show you, starting with my quirky Punky Flowers card.


I stamped the images first, using Onyx Black Versafine ink and coloured them with polychromus pencils. I then added the sentiment from Punky Expressions to look like it was being announced by the flower, before colouring the background with Distress and spray inks.


My second card is stamped with Steampunk Birds. I stamped the duck image in the centre of the card and coloured with polychromos pencils. The background is a mixture of Distress and spray ink. Once the spray ink was dry I stamped the sentiment from Punky Expressions and then sponged on white acrylic paint around the water and duck image.



My third and final card has been stamped with Punky Flowers. The central image is made up from the different sized flower heads in the set and the layered look has been created with copy paper masks. I stamped the flowers onto spare copy paper and cut them out so that they could be placed over the corresponding image so the flower behind could be stamped without creating overlapping lines. 
The sentiment is from Punky Expressions and the background is watercolour.

Thanks for stopping by.
Please call back soon for more Design Team inspiration.

Julie xx

4 comments:

  1. Loving all these punky cards! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so lovely, fun and also sweet with these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three fantastic cards Julie and I particularly love the colour and pretty flowers on the last, but the duck is so cute and love the rays and light around the flower lamps. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!