Pin It button on image hover

Friday 10 January 2020

Strut your punky stuff by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and Happy New Year, I hope you all managed to keep well over the Christmas holidays.
So today I’m showcasing my samples that featured on Hochanda last month. Now I’m not a huge fan of Steampunk, but I have to say “I’ve loved these, they are so different and funky rather than punky lol”

So I felt the Stamps spoke for themselves and kept my samples mostly clean and simple. I went through a bit of a Greyscale fad I think?









Thank you so much for spending your time to leave a comment. 
Have a great day.
Zoe xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, love these, they are definitely going on my wish lists. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards and stunning stamps, they looks fabulous in grey shades!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Zoe.... Love the depth you have given this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Zoe and so different using the greyscale with just some little highlights of other colours. I adore them! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!