Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 11 January 2020

Flying In To Land (by Judith)

Hello everyone, I have a project to share with you today, featuring stamps from last month's TV shows on Hochanda.

I love a bit of steampunk every now and then, and these sets are amongst my favourites. I have created a garden scene using flowers from the Punky Flowers stamp set, stamped onto tissue paper, coloured with pencils, and adhered to a painted canvas with matte medium. I then stamped the owl from Steampunk Birds onto a piece of drawing cartridge and attached the image with wet glue.

The sentiment is from Punky Expressions.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judith xx

7 comments:

  1. This canvas is fabulous, right up my street !!
    I love Chocolate Baroques steampunk selection of stamps they all work together or as stand alone pieces.
    The colours are really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not into steampunk but this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely brilliant !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such fabulous canvas!! Adorable colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours and love the garden you have created Judith, and the owl flying over the top, perfect! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!