Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 16 January 2020

Sea Air - (by Magda)

Hi,
it is still Winter, but I am waiting impatiently for the Summer and the holidays at the sea side, therefore I propose to you some projects that smell of sea air,  I created using Chocolate Baroque plate " Steampunk Sea World ".
The images are stamped with Archival Jet Black and the various colours of blue, green and brown of Distress Ink Pad for the backgrounds, allowed me to travel with my fantasy in the depths of the sea.






I hope you liked my posts, thanks for reading, xx
Magda




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful samples!! Love so much the scene you have created and the fab background are just perfect to compliment the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely samples. The ship is my favourite. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three very pretty creations Magda and love the watery looks with some beautuful blues and greens and the punky fish and sailing ship look great. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!