Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 20 September 2020

A bit of Home Decor by Brenda


Today I thought I would share one of my projects created for last months Craftalong with Lesley on Hochanda TV. I t was actually created way back in February but due to COVID the show had to be cancelled so my makes have been in wraps until recently.

The kit included some lovely stamps and frames aimed at home decor so I used all three of the large stamps to create my frame. I treated the wooden frame to acrylic paint and crackle glaze and carried the soft green through to the base pieces for the three apertures along with wilted violet DI. After stamping the three focal images I coloured them with Distress Markers and fixed all together into the frame.

This month saw the start of the new We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, myself and the team have been thrilled to see so many entries and have enjoyed visiting them all. There are of course prizes from Chocolate Baroque and the winner will be announced on Friday 30th, when we will also announce our first Featured designer selected from entries using Chocolate baroque stamps. Future challenges wills start on the first Sunday of the month. All start and finish dates are listed on the challenge blog here.

Thanks as always for your kind visits and words of encouragement which always mean so much to myself and the CB family.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Such wonderful home decor! Love the colours you used for the three frames and the amazing stamps used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Brenda and I love this beautiful home decor piece and the colours are so pretty using these wonderful stamps. I'm so pleased that the new format for the challenge is working so well, and everyone is enjoying using CB stamps which is great. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!