Pin It button on image hover

Monday 28 September 2020

Gorgeous Florals


 Hello

I am sharing some more of my samples from the Hochanda shows in August.

My first card is the beautiful Floral Clock stamp set. I stamped the main image in Versamark and embossed in gold. I then "painted" the flowers, butterfly and clock frame with  glitter glaze. One of the glazes has a green tone and the other has a blue tone, but it's a bit difficult to see on the screen! i then layered this onto some gold card and added a sentiment.


My last card uses the Parsley Clock set. I used the main image and some of the smaller stamps over a Distress Ink background. The images were embossed in green and I added some yellow flock to give texture to the flowers. I finished with some splatters from the Floral Clock set and a sentiment. I love that the hands are separate so that you make it any time you wish.


Thanks for looking
Sandra x


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sandra and I especially like the first one. The gold embossing against the black card looks stunning and the touch of blue finishes it off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards, especially love the first one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely samples with that gorgeous stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, love the colouring on the dark card and the green embossing on the second. That stamp has to be on my wishlist!
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and so elegant with the gold embossing on black and with the glaze to colour Sandra, and the second softer more pastel colours is so bright and pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!