Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 10 September 2020

Floral Fancy (by Rachel)

 Hello there! Rachel here today with some inspiration from August's shows...I absolutely adored the new stamps - but this one in particular. Firstly I used it to paint a ceramic plate - I painted in glaze and then the plate was fired in the kiln. 


Next I used the Floral clock main image to make a card by stamping over a gel press print that I had already created. I also added colouring of the image using water colour pencils.


Finally I used one of Lesley's Hearts and I stamped one of the smaller stamps onto this ..I teamed this with a crackle background stamp too and added it onto a hessian base.


This stamp is just beautiful! I do hope you are enjoying using your stamp if you bought it!

Big hugs

Rachel xx


5 comments:

  1. OH! My goodness what amazing and beautiful projects.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning, love this stamp had to buy it. Your samples are all gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning samples Rachel, I always love your ceramic pieces and these are so beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely stunning Rachel, you are so talented. I love your cards and your ceramics are outstanding. I loved the one that they’ve been showing on Hochanda. Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic ceramic plate and two brilliant cards Rachel using this new design which is gorgeous, and your colours are so bright and beautiful and the added hessian on the last pretty heart looks great. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!