Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 29 September 2020

Tick Tock Butterfly Clock by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my 3rd post of the month.
Here are the rest of my samples from last months Hochanda show featuring these gorgeous stamps.

I used 2 of the gorgeous postcards from the show which can either be postcards or toppers, I’ve left mine as postcards but they would look fab on a card. The first one is simple stamping, then stamping again onto plain white card and fussy cutting to decoupage, I used a gold pen to fill in the stems and leaves, a bit of background stamping to add some texture.

Of course I had to make an Envelope, David would be very upset with me if I didn’t do at least one lol, I used a chalk paint in 2 colours that I brayered on, simple stamping and a few dots here and there.

My second Postcard I stamped the main image using Versafine Claire Nocturne ink and heat embossed using clear EP, I used Archival for the background and a chrome marker pen to add highlights.







Thank you so much for spending the time to visit, I hope I’ve inspired you?
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful and you inky backgrounds are right up my street x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning samples, adore this stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic results Zoe using these wonderful stamps and including some great mail art too, and the backgrounds are so bright and pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colours for your postcards and love so much the idea of the envelope for mailing! Adorable result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and love the envelope with your gorgeous creations.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!