Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 17 September 2020

There's not much room inside (by Rachel)

Hello there! Rachel here with some of the samples I made using the Shroom clock set from August's shows. In this first card I used the main image directly onto one of Lesley's beautiful postcards. It makes for such a bright card. I also used one of the worker stamps from the set to create the dotty background and added the 'you can do magic' sentiment.


For the next sample I used an acetate square that I stamped on using staz-on and then painted the mushroom on the reverse of the stamped image. I also added an opaque paint to form the background over the whole image and once dry mounted this on a card. 


For my final card I used flitterglu and flake with main image onto a piece of black board which I then mounted onto another of Lesley's postcards. 


I do hope this has given you a few more ideas of techniques you can use with these stamps.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Rachel xx
 

5 comments:

  1. All gorgeous and I especially like the red one in acetate, it looks really quite dramatic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly "can do magic" these are gorgeous.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beauties Rachel using the shrooms, and love the filler stamp which you have used to great effect as a frame on the first, and in the background of the second, and the third with the gold embossing on black with a very colourful background is so vibrant and quite dramatic looking. Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Rachel, love them xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!