Pin It button on image hover

Friday 18 June 2021

Brusho Tree (by Tracy)

Hello here is my second post this month, with a creation from May's show. To create this I used Distress Oxides over a moon mask, I stamped my tree from Orchard Design A Tree set, with Versafine Clair. I sprinkled some Brushos lightly over the branches, then with a fine mist added a little bit of water to activate the Brushos. I then added a sentiment from the set called Life is so much Better.

Thank you for looking and I will see you later in the month with another creation.

Happy Crafting

Tracy x

 


6 comments:

  1. OH! I LOVE this so much, I think I'll have a go and case your card. Great sentiment also.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww..... Just amazing! Such wonderful effect with the brushos on the tree branches!! The colours just pop against the white sun!! LOVE this card so much! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blending and very clever use of brusho paints, gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Such a simple design but so effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!