Pin It button on image hover

Friday 25 June 2021

Pink Blossom CAS Card (by Tracy)

Hello everyone, this is my third and last post for this month, and here is another creation from May's show. So to create this I gently brushed some Kitsch Flamingo Distress Inks down one side of my card. Using the Orchard Design a Tree stamp set I stamped it off the edge down one side. Using the blossom stamps in Versafine Clair Pink Delight I then added the blossoms. I added a sentiment from Life is so much Better.

 


Thank you for looking.

Happy crafting.

Tracy x

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A really sweet and beautiful CAS. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have used tree and blossom as a border down this slimline card Tracy, a very pretty look! The perfect sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and what an ingenious way to use the stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very pretty and delicate this card is, great use of the stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!