Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 24 June 2021

There's No Place Like Home

 Hello, I am sharing some more cards from The Craft Store show in May. 

These feature some more of the wonderful, quirky houses by Kim Moody and Orchard Design a Tree

My first card uses Urban Chic. Such a fun house.

For my backing I used the last piece of my master board that Lesley did as a Facebook live last year. I stamped the house with Versamark and embossed in white. I coloured using water colour inks. I then masked the house and stamped the trees and added foliage.  When it was all dry I removed the mask.


My next card uses the Luv Shack.

I stamped the house with Black Archival ink and used coloured pencils and a blending solution. For the flowers around the arch and across the house I used some flocking powder to give some texture. I added some distant hills using some torn paper and Distress Ink. I added a sentiment from Life is So Much Better.

This card uses the  Bottle and Jug set. 

Again, I stamped in black and coloured with pencils which I blended. I stamped and cut out the fence panels a couple of times to extend the front. I then added some colourful bunting.

My last card today uses the Cotswold Stone set.
I kept this very simple by stamping in Brown Archival and using brown and sepia pencils. I stamped the two trees in front of the house and used a peach colour ink for the blossom I finished with some  clouds using a stencil and a sentiment from the Dutch House set

Thanks for looking

Sandra x

3 comments:

  1. An array of fabulous houses, any card is different and so beautiful! Love especially the second one with Luv Shack, such sweet colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four great cards Sandra and all with a brilliant scenic look with the hills on a couple, and the the clouds on the last, and the pretty added trees also on a couple using pretty different colours, all adding wonderful detail. I particularly love the sepia tones of the last. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely set of cards, great design, great colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!