Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Essence of Nature (by Magda) - Orchard Design a Tree, Essence of Nature,

 Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.

My journaling page of today wants to be a contribute to the Nature and Chocolate Baroque has a large range of lovely stamps concerning this topic. So I decided for trees and Distress Ink Pads. On my previously colored page, I stamped Orchard Design a Tree and some sentiments of Essence of Nature rubber plates.  I lightened the center of the little red flowers with a white pen.   

Thanks for reading and be creative, hugs

Magda




6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely journal page and I love the words in the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful page and love Orchard Design a Tree, it's very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blossoms on the trees Magda and a pretty background for your journal page.. lovely words too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the background and those tiny blossom flowers on your trees xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!