Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 19 June 2021

Bottle and Jug and Luv Shack by Rachel

 Hello there! Rachel here today with a few more samples from the May shows featuring the new stamps from Kim Moody - this time I am showing what I did with two stamps - Bottle and Jug and also Luv Shack.

This first card features the Bottle and Jug - I was making it when everybody was getting excited about being able to go to the pub garden so this seemed appropriate. I have teamed the image up with some papers and added a sentiment of my own. All of the colouring was done using watercolour pencils and the image was fussy cut.
For this next one - its the Luv Shack - this is my personnel favourite from the new release. Its just so ramshackle but the hearts really give the feeling that its utterly loved by its owners - I used distress inks in the background and water colour pencils for the main house. The back of the card was roughly stamped using an image from last months sets.
This final one was added to a distress oxide mop up background and I also added the trees that were on the show. The house was coloured using water colour pencils.

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Hugs Rachel x


7 comments:

  1. Such soft and pretty colours for these two super images by Kim and love the backgrounds with the paper on the first and then the pretty retro stamp on the second, and lastly an inky background with the beautiful trees, all such different brilliant designs Rachel. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration for these stamps. They are all great but I think my favourite is the last one, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful cards, so soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Rachel and I especially like the first one x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!