Pin It button on image hover

Monday 18 October 2021

Floral architecture by Rachel

 Hello there! Rachel here today with some more floral architecture for you from the September shows. In this first sampe I used both the chrysanthemum and the allium sets along with flitterglu, foil and mica powders - all done on black card - I stamped the images in flitterglu then put the stamps straight into water before adding the flake and the mica powders to the glue.


In this second card I used some of the hexagons I bought from Lesley on the August shows and created my card using the Chrysanthemum set of stamps. I used stamped images in the background and overcoloured in ink, I then added more hexagons using a stencil from the August shows. For the hexagon images I coloured them in using water colour pencils.

Hope you have a great day.
Hugs Rachel x


3 comments:

  1. Two fabulous samples, love how you used the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous and totally different looks on these two cards featuring three of the blueprint sets Rachel, from the purple and gold on black card, so dramatic, and then the light and bright colours for the second with the pretty hexagons, and love them stencilled onto the background too to complement those hexagon tiles. Beautifully coloured too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!