Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 23 October 2021

Floral Blueprints

Hello, I am sharing  some more of my Blueprint cards from the September show on The Craft Store.
The stamps that I am using are from Echinacea Blueprint and Lupin Blueprint.

On my first card I made a background using Distress Inks which I then sprinkled with water and blotted to lift the ink. I then stamped around the edges with some of the smaller stamps to create a border. I stamped the main image onto some card, again I used Distress Inks to make a background and I coloured the flowers with water colour pens.  I used oval shaped dies to cut out the Echinacea image and layered onto black.



My next card is very simple. I had a small piece of script paper which I layered onto some black card.
I stamped the smaller echinacea flower onto some cream card and coloured with a silver sparkly pen. I added a piece of ribbon around the lower part of the card and mat and layered this onto some black card and then onto the script layer.


My last card uses the Lupin Blueprint set. I made a background by using Versafine Clair on the Inky Plate. I then used one of the stamps to frame the edge of the card. I used my stamping platform to stamp the main image of the lupin and lightbulb, coloured with water colour pens and then stamped the image again to make it look nice and clear.


Thanks for looking
Sandra x




 

3 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards using the lupins and echinacea Sandra. I love the inky stamped background with the beautifully watercoloured echinacea flowers on the first, and the more simple look of the black and cream and a great idea to colour the flowers with a silver sparkly pen, and then the brighter green tones of the background to accompany the pink lupin flower...so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Sandra and I love your background on the first card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them just gorgeous, love your backgrounds and your colour mixes on each. Superb.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!