Pin It button on image hover

Friday 24 December 2021

Happy Christmas Eve (by Sandra)

Hello and Happy Christmas Eve!
I'm sharing the last of my cards from the November show on the Craft Store.

These cards all use stamps from Frosty Trees set.


For my first card I made a background using Distress Inks and a stencil. I blended the inks off the stencil onto the card each time using a darker colour and not quite covering the previous colour ink. I also blended some ink for the sky which I spritzed with water and blotted to make it look snowy. I stamped the swirly tree in Versamark and embossed in silver. I stamped some background trees from Trees a Crowd using my background colours. I stamped a sentiment onto a die cut. I mat and layered my piece onto a 8x8 card base.


For my next card I used Brushos on a piece of  water colour card. When it was dry I stamped the trees with Versamark and embossed in white. I trimmed the image and layered onto a 7x5 card base. I added a sentiment from the stamp set.


For my last card I made an aperture easel card. I stamped "snow" using the splatter stamp from Numerology. I stamped the Swirly tree onto a piece of vellum and embossed in white. I added a sentiment as a stopper. The second picture shows it lit up.




I hope you all have a happy and healthy Christmas and I'll be back next year.

Sandra x

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!