Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 9 December 2021

Hearts and flowers by Rachel

 Hello there! Rachel here today with the first of my monthly visits. These are samples made for the November shows although my ceramic piece never made it to the show - I decided to keep this one! 

To make this I used the stamp set A heart full of love and overpainted the stamped image in glaze before adding to the kiln and firing.  



I used the same stamp set in this second piece - a card that I made by repeat stamping in the background and adding a coloured image on top - I coloured the image using watercolour pens.


In this final sample I used the same ideas but different stamps from the same set in the background and as the main image.


It really is a beautiful stamp set and I hope I have given you some inspiration in using your set.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Rachel x


3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful set which I do have and I love your ceramic piece Rachel, and the two cards with the randomly stamped background and then the focal image heart over the top both work brilliantly. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Rachel but your ceramic piece is a real stunner! Well done, it's absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many Wow's with your projects gorgeous work on each.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!