Pin It button on image hover

Monday 25 July 2022

dragon dance (by Veronica)


 For my last post  this month I had to share the 
gorgeous dragons, - I just had to buy  this set when it first came out, and I still love it.

I stamped the largest dragon three times, then sponged distress oxide inks round the dragons to create a fiery look, then coloured the dragons with distress markers in similar  colours. 

Using Lesley's technique of watering down stickles and painting I added glitter heavily to the wings and used the very diluted remnant of a very ancient bottle of stickles on the bodies. The glitter doesn't really show on the scan, but it is very definitely there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!