Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 16 July 2022

Nature's Shares

 


Hello  and welcome, I'm here to show some samples I created for June's shows.  My first creation is created with a Christmas stamp called Christmas Tweetings.  So I started by stamping out my image on grey card and colouring with Aqua pencils and white charcoal pencils.  These show nice on Grey or Kraft card, I mounted onto black card then again on to some silver mirror card.

This creation was made using the Nature's Paisley stamps and Birthday Words,  I started by masking off a strip and using Oxides I blended three colours.  I then splashed with some water, when dry I peeled off the masking tape and stamped the various paisley and leaf images.  I added a sentiment and matt and layered it all.  Simple but effective.

I will be back towards the end of the month with some more of my samples.

Happy crafting

Tracy x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!