Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 5 July 2022

Paisley Elephants (By Tracy Thompson)

 


This is my first post for July, and I'm here to show you some samples from our June's shows.  We had lots of fabulous stamps to use and my first creation was made using the stamp set Paisley Elephant.  I started by doing an inky background then stamping around the edge with versamark a paisley worker stamp and embossing in gold powder.  I stamped the main image of the elephant and stamped it again as a mirror image using a gel plate.  I coloured them in distress inks, fussy cut them and them mounted them onto my background.



For my second creation I used a stencil to create backgrounds, first on my base card then on my topper.  Using a corner stamp from Christmas Tweetings I stamped them back to back and then facing each other to make this image.  I rounded the corners and matted and layered to finish off.

See you for my next post

Happy crafting

Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!