Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 23 July 2022

Some of My Favourite Retired Stamps (by Sandra)

Hello everyone. I am sharing some more of my cards from the Create and Craft show in June.

My first card uses the Parfum de Paris stamp set.
I took an 8x8 card blank and mat and layered two patterned papers for my background. I then stamped the flourish background in archival ink and mat and layered this. My final layer was the script stamp from the set. I finished with a small resin Eiffel Tower.


My next card features the beautiful Baroque Corners. I used my stamping platform to stamp and emboss  the largest corner stamp 4 times onto some grey card. I love how different patterns emerge, like the circle in the centre. I then used a selection of pencils to colour in just parts of the stamping. A very elegant stamp.


My last card today uses the Bird Song stamp set. I made a gatefold card using 15x 42cm card base.  I made three slightly smaller panels, 2 for the front and 1 for inside.  On the outside panels I stamped the bird house and on the inside panel I stamped the bird bath and swirls. I added some blended Distress Ink and mat and layered onto black card.



 Thanks for looking

Sandra xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the touches of colour on the Baroque corners

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!