Pin It button on image hover

Friday 15 July 2022

With Love (from Miranda)

 


Hi lovely people,

Miranda here with another post for you. I have used the same flower stamp as I did last time but with a totally different sphere.
Last time I have used pastel watercolors and now I have worked on grey paper and kept the combination almost monochrome. 
I colored using Derwent Chromaflow and some Stabilo pastel pencils.


I have used the Floral Grunge individual unmounted rubber stamp - A6. And stamped with Archival Pebble beach and for the large Crackle stamp on the background I have used Archival Shadow grey.





Hope you like my take on this stamp in this way,
thanks for your visit and comments. Till next month.




1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!