Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 27 July 2022

Quick and Easy Cards (by Corine)

Hello!

Here I am again and would like to show you my 3rd card as a guest designer. This time I made two simple cards.



 

I used the stamps from these sheets:

Floral Notes

Tangled Fragments

Harlequin Fragments 

To make this card you need a stamping tool. Place a piece of white watercolour paper on the stamping tool, attach the background stamp to the stamping tool. Apply two colours of Distress Oxide (Salvaged Patina and Kitch Flamingo) or Distress Ink (Salvaged Patina and Shaded Lilac) on the stamp. Let this air dry.

Stamp the flower with waterproof black ink on the background print and colour the stamp with watercolour pencils.

As a finishing touch, I attached a text sticker to the card. I coloured the edges of the sticker with black ink using a blending tool.


It is also nice to give the flowers an extra dimension with a glitter pen or a white gel pen.


I hope to have inspired you again now, and if you want to try out the technique for these cards, I wish you good luck and have fun.


Kind regards,

Corine van Kuilenberg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!