Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Gothic Card (by Penny)

Hello everyone, today we have another project from our Guest Design Team Member Penny. She has created a fabulous Gothic style card using a range of techniques.

Penny writes:

To create my card, I used stamps from the Gothic Fragments and Words of Love stamp sets. I used Distress Inks, dies, stencils and an embossing folder from my stash.

I created the background by blending Distress Inks onto a piece of card, faux bleaching, stamping and stencilling. I added some die cuts and a sentiment.

You can find more details about Penny's project over on her blog. Penny will be back next week with her final project for the month.





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours used on this xx Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card and I reall lov the Gothic look, great colour palette too. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Gothic Fragments Penny and the colours are beautiful and the added die cuts and dry embossing in the background go beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I love this style of card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Such beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!