Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Woodland Fairy (by Judith)

Hello everyone, I am sharing my last Fairy project of the month with you today. I hope that you have enjoyed the beautiful projects that the Design Team have brought to you this month using these lovely stamps.

I have created my project using Pan Pastels for the background, adding stamps from the Fantasy Castle stamp set initially in the back of the picture, and then I added images from the Design a Tree collection to create a forest effect. I used coloured ink to add the little flowers to the trees, and a deeper shade of Pan Pastel to ground the trees, so that they did not float in mid air.

I stamped the fairy from the Spring Fairy collection onto a separate piece of card, and coloured the image with pencils, before cutting it out and adhering it to the background.


Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

7 comments:

  1. So lovely x Love her dipped dyed dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Judith and I adore that pretty scene with your sweet fairy, altogether a great design. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Judith, such a beautiful card and lovely composition of stamps and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. I love the gentle colouring of the trees and the Fairy, gorgeous! Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!