Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 29 June 2019

A Trio of Mushrooms (by Julie)

Hello, today I have three cards with a mushroom theme.


My first card is from a new set called the Toadstool Garden. It is such a beautiful design and takes any hard work out of designing a card as it's all done for you. I simply stamped the image with Warm Breeze, Versafine Clair ink and coloured with pencils. I sponged Distress ink in the background with a few dabs of Crystal Stickles for added interest and the card was done.


My second card is made with Autumn Poppy and Autumn Edges
To start with I inked up the mushroom design from Autumn Poppy using Sepia Versafine ink and stamped in the centre of my card blank, followed by colouring in with pencils. The leaf border was inked up with the same ink and stamped around the edge. By more luck than judgement  I chose a card size that fitted the border and did not need masking, making this quite a quick card. To finish off I applied Mustard Seed Distress ink around the edges


My third card is stamped with another new design called Mushroom House and can be used very simply by just stamping and colouring with pencils. I have just layered the design onto a DL card and added some glitter glue to the tops of the mushrooms.

Thanks for stopping by. Please call back soon for more Design Team inspiration.

Julie xx

4 comments:

  1. Three lovely makes, and particularly love the second one with the gorgeous border of leaves, they matches so well the mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the soft colours of the first one especially.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three great cards Julie and I love the softer colouring on the first and third using pencils and the second card with the leafy frame in shades of brown tones in beautifully with the yellow which gives a wonderful warm glow to your toadstools. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!