Pin It button on image hover

Friday 7 June 2019

Bountiful Birthday and Magic Mushrooms by Penny

Goodly morning lovely peeps, I hope you are all happy and well.  I'm here with my first post of the month, a couple of lovely projects featuring the beautiful stamps that were showcased in May's shows.  


Bountiful Birthday

I have used stamps from the Mellow Fruitfulness, Autumn Edges  and Birthday Words  sets; Distress Inks, Versamark ink,white EP and CB Kraft Card



I began by stamping the large artichoke image, using Versamark ink and embossing it with white EP.  I did the same with  the fruits and a sentiment, then I painted the images with DIs.  I matted the panel onto orange paper. 
I took a cream base card and stamped the collection of fruits and nuts images along the edges of the card in DI, then I attached the focal panel to the base card. 
 



A beautiful and simple card that you could use for a lot of occasions and recipients.


Magic Mushrooms.

A tag for you now using stamps from the Mushroom House, Tag Tastic and May Fairy sets; black Versafine ink, clear EP, gold EP, Versamark ink, Koh-I-Noor paints, a white pen and a sparkle pen from my stash.  



On a piece of white card I stamped the tag with Versamark ink and embossed it in gold EP.  I then stamped the Mushroom House image inside the tag, using black ink and clear EP.  I took another piece of white card and stamped and embossed the fairy.  I then painted all the images, adding white pen dots to the mushrooms and sparkle pen to the fairy and her wings.  I attached the card tag to a greyboard tag then cut around it.  I fussy cut the fairy and attached her to the tag.  I also stamped, embossed, painted and cut out a small butterfly and attached it to the tag.  
     


I then added some ribbon from my stash to complete the tag design.



This pretty tag could be a bookmark or a keepsake, and it would suit a recipient of any age.  


Thank you so much for popping in today and spending a few minutes with me, I hope that you've enjoyed my post.  I'll be back later this month with more crafty fun!

   

                         xx  Penny  xx

3 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!