Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 30 June 2019

Mushroom house

Hello every one, I hope you are all fine. Today it's my last post as a Design Team member for Chocolate Baroque. I had a great time in this team and I am going to miss them. Thank you all also for all the lovely comments on my posts.


Here I stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black and I coloured it in with Distress Ink.

Hugs Marga


It is always sad to see a Design Team member leave, we want to wish Marga all the very best in the future. We will miss her and her amazing artwork, Good Luck Marga!


6 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go Marga, your designs were always such super inspiration.
    This is a fabulous card, I love this image and it's coloured beautifully, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such amazing colouring of this fabulous stamp, good luck Marga.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such amazing colouring!!! Fabulous card!
    Sorry yo hear you leave the team...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to see you leaving the DT Marga you have given us lots of wonderful inspiration with your beautiful creations. Good luck for the future. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This unconsciously implies that pores and skin must be delicate to be stunning. The second one false impression is people regularly they consider the metaphor of thick skin that means a pachyderm like indifference to unsightly information words or reports. https://ketozinfact.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colouring Marga! You've shown some fabulous art whilst on the team - good luck for the future.

    BTW - what's with the comment above mine? I suspect it's spam :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!