Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 20 June 2019

Autumnal part 2 byZoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome back to my final post this month featuring these stunning stamps.


So my first card I stamped onto a Brusho’s background I had in my stash and just spotlight coloured in using Sparkle brush pens.


I used Neon acrylic paints and a brayer on Linen texture cardstock and using a damp cloth and a stencil rubbed out the paint to create an interesting background, I simply stamped and highlighted with white pen.

A bookmark die which was simply repeat stamped using different colours and simple inking around the edges.



Little bit of second generation stamping on the background using a sentiment from the set to create some texture in the background of my Bookmark.


Thank you so much for visiting, hope you liked my creations.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!