Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 9 July 2020

Baroque Katya and Sunshine Meadow

Good morning everyone, I'm here with my first post of this month featuring the fabulous Chocolate Baroque stamps from last month's tv shows.  

Baroque Katya.

For my first project I have used stamps from the Katya, Baroque Meadow and Words of Inspiration sets; spray inks, black Versafine ink, clear EP, Versamark ink, white EP, white texture paste, CB Stencil - Russian Spires.



On a piece of Drawing Cartridge I stamped and embossed Katya then masked her .  I used a couple of spray inks to create a colourful background then added interest by using white texture paste through a stencil on one side of Katya and stamped and embossed the meadow flowers in white.   



I removed the mask and painted Katya.  I added some gems to her headdress and edged the panel with gold pen.   I then matted the panel onto a piece of embossed and gilded card and attached them both to a white base card, and added a sentiment tag.



Sunshine Meadow.

For the second project I used stamps from the Baroque Meadow and Words of Inspiration sets; 
Kraft Card, Distress Inks, Versamark ink, white EP and a stencil from my stash.



On a piece of Kraft Card I stamped and embossed the meadow flowers in white.  I then applied yellow Distress Ink through a stencil of sunrays and blended green ink  along the bottom of the panel to ground the flowers.  I blended ink around the edges of the panel then matted it onto green card and attached it to a base card.  I created a sentiment panel and added that to the front of the card.



Thank you all for dropping by today, I hope you've enjoyed my post and perhaps I've helped to spark your Mojo!  I shall be back later in the month with more crafty fun so until then stay safe and stay well,


                                x x Penny x x

3 comments:

  1. Two entirely different looks Penny with the first a blast of fabulous colour with the added gilding and embossed meadow, and then the second a softer look using kraft card, and love the yellow sunshine-y rays and again the white embossed meadow which stands out beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! fabulously coloured and colours and designs.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely card and both so very different x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!