Pin It button on image hover

Friday 24 July 2020

Make your mark (by Miranda)


Hello there,

It's me again, with some inky inspiration.......hope you like it.

Today I have used these stamp sets:




Again a background from my stash, this time made with Derwent Inktense art bars. When you use these, your background will be waterproof......

First I stamped the Mosaic flower using Memento London Fog. Then I stamped fragments of the 'on the tiles' background around the image.

I have used one of the stamps of the 'make a mark' set to create a structure on the edges using Memento Cottage Ivy. You can see that grungy structure below ...




here you can see the sparkle of the embossing powder a bit better.....
I have colored the flowers with my Derwent Colorsoft and used a white acrylic marker for some accents.

Then I did some embossing on the circle stamps and the dot texture. Make your mark is such a versatile stamp set, a real must-have and I will use that one a lot!

For the circles I have used Wow Cupcake Heaven, a lovely hot pink glittery powder and on the sequin dot stamp I have used Wow Peridot and 'jealous guy'. They have such funny names......

I stamped the text 'I make time to make Art't  from the Artistic Affirmations but only the words ' make Art'


Thanks for your visit and hope to 'see' you next time. Will be back next week!
Stay safe and creative,




7 comments:

  1. Make Art? you certainly have, this is wonderful.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous look Miranda and thank you for explaining how you have used the different stamps, so inventive and a wonderful design, and the colours are so bright and pretty too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and I really like how you've highlighted the flowers with your white pen, it really makes them stand out x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!