Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 11 July 2020

timeless....? (by Veronica)

Good morning everyone, hopefully you are all well and enjoying some nice weather...
Today I have a couple of ideas to share using the big stamp from the timeless sheet. 
The first shows the whole stamp on a candle  - one side stamped in black onto white tissue paper and left naked, the other side stamped in black again but the background coloured with marker pens 

This is a big stamp, and I had to search to find a tall enough candle  - as it was so big, I used one image on each side so you could choose which fit the colour scheme better.  It was quite difficult holding the copy paper tightly enough when using the heat gun to apply the images to the candle - I should really have used a an oven glove but couldn't stop and look for one halfway.


My second sample just uses the clock faces to decorate a small A6 notebook. I was lucky that the notebook came with a black cover so I could just add my grungy image. The background was a page torn from an old diary, crumpled up and sprayed with diluted walnut stain ink. Once it was dry, I tore it to fit the cover, then swiped a dark brown ink pad over the creases and very roughly round the edges. 
I stamped the images twice onto white card using versamark, and embossed one in silver and one in gold. I cut the four clock faces out of the silver one, and just the large one from the gold then glued them onto the front of the cover.








3 comments:

  1. Love the look of the candles and the stamp on the notebook also, fab projects.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful candle Veronica and a great idea to add a two of the images one coloured and one plain so you can turn the candle to suit, and the watch faces look great on the notebook. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. two fabulous candles and I especially like the one with the coloured background x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!