Pin It button on image hover

Monday 13 July 2020

Follow your heart, it knows where it wants to go (by Miranda


Hi crafty people,

Happy to be back again to share some of my crafty moments with you.

A very true quote ' Follow your heart, it knows where it wants to go. How often I do not listen to that? Do you recognize that?

Well, now on to the less serious part.......

I had a play with the The Folk Art Garden Rubber Stamp sheet - A5. This is such a beautiful and large stamp with lots of beautiful designs in it. So you can imagine that it took me a while to colour every element.......
I did stamp using black Versafine ink on a colorful distress background.

Then I started coloring using my color pencils and using Acrylic markers for accents. I also used some gold accents using glitter pens.


On the photos below you can see the shine of the gold much better.....



Thanks for your visit and always enjoy reading your comments. 
Till next week....

Stay safe and stay creative!




5 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldig mooie creatie heb je gemaakt. Mooie kleuren. Groetjes Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, it's so bright and beautiful and I can appreciate how much work has gone into the colouring of it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has such a rich and colourful look Miranda and the added gold pen shines beautifully. I love the pinks and oranges you have used in the background and echoed in the stamping, and the sentiment is the perfect finishing touch. A gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! how very beautiful with so much detail.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!