Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Decrated Box (by Gerrina)

It is my turn again to show you what I made for the Guest Designer Team at Chocolate Baroque! Three weeks in a row you will find not only here, but also at my blog, something I made with the beautiful stamps from Chocolate Baroque... This week the third and last time this month. It is also a very special one; it is the thirtieth time that I am Guest Designer here, and a lot of those thirty times as a member of the Guest Designer Team! It is so much fun doing this!

Today I pimped one of the boxes that I use to store some of my craft stash:


Upper side:




Bottom:



Used materials:

Stamps: The Rose Tree, Gothic Fragments, Artistic Affirmations, Tangled Fragments,

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Oxide Speckled Egg, Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron,

Other: Postbox, gesso, blending tool, water brush, black Stabilo All pencil


Creatieve groetjes,


Gerrina







2 comments:

  1. Some beautiful decoration on this box Gerrina and love the pretty colours using this great assortment of stamps. You certainly brightened up your storage. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty box Gerrina with lots of lovely stamping too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!