Pin It button on image hover

Monday 20 July 2020

Words, Trees and Katya (by Zoe)

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post this month.
Here are the rest of my samples from last month.

My first card is Yupo paper which I used Alcohol inks and blending solution, then used Archival ink pads to stamp Tangled Birch on.

I used Distress Oxides ink pads to create the background and Inktense pencils to colour in the beautiful Katya.

I used a whiteboard tag from the website, I coloured and stamped the background with Distress Oxides, a little splatter with a marker pen to finish it off. I used:
Words of Inspiration, Shaded Baubles, I Shall Be Your Wings.

Thank you so much for spending your time visiting.
Have a wonderful day, stay safe and keep well.
Big hugs
Zoe xx

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set, I love the trees with the wonderful sentiment and then Katya, so beautiful and the feathers and circles gorgeous!
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fantastic creations Zoe and love the AI background and the Tangled Birch stamped over it, and then the beautiful Katya, so prettily coloured, and a super background, and lastly this great tag with the shaded baubles and feathers in that lovely pink colour, all brilliant designs! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous, each in a different way. I love the misty look of the Tangled Trees and alcohol inks, the intensity of the colours in the Katya piece and the beautiful stamping on the tag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous Zoe and I especially like Katya. She's been coloured beautifully and I love the subtle stamping in the background too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!