Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 18 August 2020

An Axe to grind part 2 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my final post this month featuring the fabulous stamps designed by Kim Moody.

Here are a few more of my samples from the show last month on Hochanda. Ok there is no Axe in these ones lol.

My first sample is a bookmark which I used a scrap of Yupo paper that was coloured with Alcohol inks, these feathers are just beautiful and so versatile.

A Kraft envelope, heat embossed in white and coloured using Inktense pencils.

My final card is linen textured card, I masked off all the frame of the skin and just stamped the skin and used that as a frame, my background is coloured with Distress Oxides inks that I blended with a blending sponge tool, the mat I layered onto is also the same colours blended onto linen card.







Thank you so much for spending the time to visit, I hope you like my creations.

Have a great day xx

Big hugs
Zoe xx

4 comments:

  1. The AIs look great on the bookmark with the pretty feathers and the added sentiment repeat stamped, and of course your envelope art with the totem pole and lastly the skin as a backdrop to the pretty white highlighted leaves and love the blended ink background. Wonderful creationd Zoe. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous and I adore the pink, inky background on your first card. The feathers look beautiful too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!