Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 11 August 2020

More feathers and flowers(by Miranda)


Hello there,

I am back again with more feathers and flowers.......almost the same stamps as in my previous post but a totally different use of colors and a white,YES....... white background.......did not do much with that.....it was difficult, I admit it LOL....

I used another stamp from the Artist Baubles and I have a lot more of them to play with, really love that set! There are 6 beautiful baubles on the sheet and some design elements.

Used stamps:



I have embossed the feathers with silver embossing powder and used a lovely cabochon to ' hold' them together. 
 I stamped the bauble using Archival Shadow grey. Than I colored the image with Derwent Colorsoft. 
The feathers were colored using Tombo markers. I used the lovely sentiment from the pretty poppies sheet. 

Only added a thin black line and some dots using a black fineliner.





Next time I will be back with something totally different with lots of butterflies........
Thanks for your visit and always like to read your comments.



9 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! AMAZING!!!
    Pinned immediately :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, design, colours and your use of the stamps WOW!.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Miranda and love the feathers framing the beautiful bauble and the perfect sentiment. The cabouchon over the feathers looks wonderful and the yellows and blues are so bright and pretty too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh die Vabucjon..... nee, geintje. Het geheel is zooo vrolijk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow and wow again, what an amazing and stunningly beautiful card Miranda! I love everything about it. The stamps that you've used, the layout and design and the colours are spectacular. I love, love love it....can you tell? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies, alway enjoy reading your comments! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!