Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 6 August 2020

Village Life and Peaceful

Goodly morning everyone, I hope you are all safe and well.  I have a couple of samples from last months shows featuring the gorgeous new stamps from Chocolate Baroque.  

Village Life.

I have used stamps from the Do Right Always and Hold On sets; sepia Versafine Ink, clear EP, Distress Inks, acrylic paints, white charcoal, white paint pen, acrylic texture paint. 



I began this project by taking a piece of white card and stamping the Tee-Pee village image in sepia ink and embossed it with clear EP.  I used texture paint to give the foreground a sandy desert feel then used normal acrylics to colour the rest.  I then stamped the largest Tee-Pee onto Kraft card in sepia ink and embossed it.  I used DIs to colour it then cut it out and attached it to the focal panel.  I used white charcoal to add clouds and a sun/moon.




I took a white base card and stamped feathers down each side, using DIs to colour the images.  I then stamped the two small cacti images repeatedly along the bottom edge and coloured them as before.  I made a mat/frame then attached the focal panel to the basecard.   



Peaceful.

For this card I have used stamps from the Catching Dreams set; sepia Versafine ink, clear EP, Distress Inks, and a die from my stash. 
 


On a piece of white card I stamped the pipe image in sepia ink and embossed it with clear EP.  I masked the image then blended DIs to create a background.  I watercoloured the image with DIs then die cut the panel.  I stamped and embossed a couple of sentiments, blended ink around the edges of the panel then attached it to a Kraft base card.



Thank you for taking time to read my post today, I hope it has tickled your crafty mojo a little!  I shall be back later this month with another post, until then stay safe and well,


                            x  x  Penny  x  x


4 comments:

  1. So pretty.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Please stop by

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully bright Penny and love the desert type scene as the background, and then the peace pipe on another very pretty background and more lovely bright colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are colourful, different and Great designs. Beautiful too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant colours that you've used x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!