Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 23 August 2020

More butterflies (by Miranda)

 


Hi there,

I am in a butterfly mood, so I create another special fold card using the lovely " Patchwork butterfly' set. On the front of the card I have used one of the stamps from ' a year of stamping'. Each month has another theme and has two sizes of the stamp. I have used the small one.

Stamps I have used:

I made one background using fluid inks(Ecolinea) and sprinkled some coarse salt. And another plain background with the fluid inks and stamped some of the fragments using blue and purple inks.
This card shape was also one of the Create a card dies from Crealies but is also easy to cut and fold using a knife and bone folder or scorpal.

I did some decoupaging on the butterflies to create more interest. The Irish blessing from the Patchwork butterfly was a perfect match for one of the segments of the card.





some different views ........





Well, I'll just say; see you next time! That will be soon.........
Thanks for your visit and have a lovely day,








7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pinks and purples Miranda and a wonderful card shape. The papers you made with inks and added stamping are fabulous, and the Patchwork Butterflies are perfect for the main image..an absolutely brilliant creation! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cardshape for this card, Miranda! ❤️
    Thestamps and the colours you used are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love butterflies and I love the colours that you've used, it's a fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Miranda! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! A imaginative and marvellous card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your lovely comments! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!