Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 13 August 2020

Be Peaceful (By Rachel)

Hello there, Rachel here today with some of my samples from the July shows - I absolutely loved working with these stamps - and I know they will get plenty of use in the future. 
I want to start with some of the pieces I made using the large dreamcatcher stamp. This first one is a ceramic piece - a trivet for your teapot or pan.  I stamped in ink and then overpainted in glaze before having it fired in the kiln. 

In the second sample I used the same image on a background made using paints and clingfilm - the stamped image was then coloured using water colour pencils and decoupaged up in places.


My AT coins are the final sample I wanted to share with you today. I used paints and the dotty stencil by Chocolate Baroque. I chose smaller images from the stamp sets and added some of the wonderful sentiments that came with these stamps.


I hope I have given you some inspiration for the wide and varied things that could be made with your new stamps.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs
Rachel xx

2 comments:

  1. Some fantastic creations Rachel and a wonderful plate made with the Dreamcatcher and a very colourful card too, and the three ATCoins look great with more of the beautiful stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous Rachel. I love your inky background on the middle card and the feather look great having been fussy cut out x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!