Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 30 August 2020

Restful dwelling (by Rachel)

Hello there. Rachel here again with some more samples from the July shows. This time I have chosen to share a scenic card and an accordion card plus the sewn pennant that I created.

This first one I really enjoyed creating the scene on the card exterior - I stamped the images and then used watercolour pencils to do most of the colouring apart from the background wash.  I did the same for the interior of the card.

Finally for my pennant I used a piece of calico and stamped the image on. I used translucent paints to colour the image and then sewed on the sequins around the edge of the calico. I added this to a stick and then added twine to the stick to allow the pennant to dangle.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Rachel and love them all with wonderful colouring, so bright and pretty, and the last on fabric for a wall hanging..perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! my goodness what fabulous projects with these wonderful stamps.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects Rachel and I really like the last one, what a great idea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!